Tuesday 12 July 2011

time to get blogging.....



A little bit about me ......


I love reading blogs and find really useful info on them, plus loads of things that i can add to my shopping wish list...lol... and now i think ive been bitten by the bug to join in the fun :-)  I think i may have a bit of an obsession with makeup, scarves, perfume, bags, purses...oh heck...it seems to be about everything!!!!






would it be really naughty to start off with a haul????


oh i cant contain my excitement any more....................i finally got my very first pot of chanel bronze universal YEEHAAAAAA!!!!  i was so close to letting out a wee squeal of excitement when the chanel consultant told me she had just received a delivery. My dilemma was should i buy more than 1, like after all i had been waiting months to try this wonderful pot of golden indulgence.....but alas i managed to convince myself that 1 pot is really enough for anyone to begin with, but oh heavens it was tempting lol...  As if my excitement levels weren't already high enough the wonderful lady serving me produced a crisp new chanel bag and then joy of joys added a cute nautical themed charm!!!!!!! well needless to say i was very close to leaning over that counter and giving her the biggest bear hug im sure she'd have had in a while :-D but sense previaled and i simply thanked her for so much for her help and left with dignity intact, after all i do want to go back another day for a little more retail therapy ;-) 




Toodle pip till the next time :-)


giltyxx

2 comments:

  1. This is one product that I wouldn't be able to live without. I will forever continue to repurchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, im the same :-) ... i waited so long to get it too that im using it so sparingly lol.. :-)) xox

    ReplyDelete